Become a Three Rivers HS Kennel Sponsor!
Every year, our greatest challenge is covering the costs of sheltering, feeding and caring for the animals we serve. We seek grants, collect bottles and cans, and appeal for donations all year round to cover these expenses.
But the costs just keep growing.
Kennel Sponsors are the heroes who help bridge gaps in our funding and keep us on track.
Corporations, small businesses, families, individuals–everyone is invited to sponsor a kennel!
Here’s how it works:
- Kennel sponsors donate $600 per year to cover the operations of one kennel at the shelter
- Sponsors make a one-time donation, or contribute $50 monthly through an automatic withdrawal via credit card or bank account
Here’s what it provides:
- A full year of support to cover the costs of the kennel, including food, heating and cooling, caretakers and vet care
Here’s what you get in return:
- A plaque honoring you, your business, or a beloved family member, friend or pet
- A photo of a pet hosted in your kennel mailed to you
- A thank you on social media
- Your name included in our website list of kennel sponsors
- Your name included in our published annual report of $500+ donors
- A tax-deductible contribution
- Gratitude: From us, the animals, and our community who will know that you stepped up to answer this need
PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM AND BECOME A KENNEL SPONSOR TODAY!