Fred Meyer Community Rewards
In June, Fred Meyer sent out email requests to all Community Rewards members to re-link their cards to their favorite nonprofit organization. If you did not receive your email, use this Fred Meyer Community Rewards link below to sign into your account. You’ll need the email address and password for your Rewards account to log in.
By aligning your Fred Meyer Rewards Card with TRHS, you can directly help youth lead healthier lives. Fred Meyer donates money to nonprofits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington, based on customers who link their Rewards card to one nonprofit. You’ll continue to earn your personal rewards points when you link your card to TRHS Program Number 90962.
If you already have a Fred Meyer Rewards Card:
1. Visit https://www.fredmeyer.com/topic/community-rewards-4.
2. Click on the “Link your rewards card now”.
3. Sign into your Fred Meyer member account.
4. Once you see the “Community Rewards Program” screen, type in 90962 in the box, then click on the “search” button.
5. When “Three Rivers Humane Society populates, click on the circle to link your card, then click on the “save” button.
If you need to get a Fred Meyer Rewards Card:
1. Visit https://www.fredmeyer.com/topic/rewards-3.
2. Click on the orange “Register” button in the upper right of the screen.
3. Complete the form, then click on the “Create an Account” button.
4. Activate your membership by clicking on the email sent by Fred Meyer.
6. Now, follow the steps for those who have a Rewards card.
What to use your mobile phone for your Fred Meyer Rewards account?
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, download the Fred Meyer app from iTunes or Google Play to begin your membership.