Every year, our greatest challenge is covering the costs of sheltering, feeding and caring for the animals we serve. We seek grants, collect bottles and cans, and appeal for donations all year round to cover these expenses. But the costs just keep growing!
Kennel Sponsors are the heroes who help bridge gaps in our funding and keep us on track.
Corporations, small businesses, families, individuals–everyone is invited to sponsor a kennel!
Here’s how it works:
- Kennel sponsors donate $600 per year to cover the operations at Three Rivers Humane Society
- Sponsors make a one-time donation, or contribute $50 monthly through an automatic withdrawal via credit card or bank account
Here’s what it provides:
- A full year of support to cover the costs of the kennel, including food, heating and cooling, caretakers and vet care!
Here’s what you get in return:
- A plaque honoring you, your business, or a beloved family member, friend or pet
- A photo of a pet hosted in your kennel mailed to you with your plaque visible
- A thank you on social media with your plaque front and center
- Your name included in our website list of kennel sponsors
- Your name included in our published annual report of $500+ donors
- A tax-deductible contribution
- Gratitude: From us, the animals, and our community who will know that you stepped up to answer this need
PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM AND BECOME A KENNEL SPONSOR TODAY!
2021-2022 Three Rivers Humane Society Kennel Sponsors
Curt & Lynn Millington
Don and Sandy Boyer
Ginger Van Loo
Gloria Mathews and Jane Conover
Jeff and Lora Blackburn
Kim and Hardy Dimick
Kurt Ocker and Debora Lucas
Mrs. Merlin Moon
The Churchill Family
The Perez Family
THANK YOU FROM ALL THE STAFF AND ANIMALS OF THREE RIVERS!